Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A little about me

First of all, I'm Andrew, better known as "Fact" or "Factoid" because of my extensive knowledge of seemingly useless facts about Villanova sports in general. I decided to create this blog because there are many other blogs about Villanova basketball on the web, but very few that are willing to cover other sports. I will still dedicate most of the attention on basketball, but you probably will hear me get on my soapbox to talk about the football team and why students should pay more attention to the team, and I may even spend some time talking about the other sports such as track, soccer, baseball.. basically whatever is going on at the time i'm writing. This is a completely open forum and you are more than welcome to post as you please. Keep everything civilized, but feel free to criticize me openly.

No comments:

Post a Comment