Monday, March 16, 2009

Why the hell do they have the right to call themselves American University?

I have class in like 30 so I have to hurry.. but I have a couple things to update and one thing I'm burning on but it wasn't worthy of a Soapbox entry.

Why does our opponent this week have the right to be named American University? Just because they're in the D.C. doesn't give them the right to call themselves American University. So because of this, I'm proposing a change to the Villanova administration. We should rename our fine institution to Villanova, The American University. That's about all I have to say about that.

So anyways.. News that is directly and indirectly related to Villanova, The American University

2 comments:

  1. john franco is a villanova father?

    ReplyDelete
  2. john franco most certainly is a villanova father.

    better question: fact goes to class?

    ReplyDelete