- Tone is playing the best basketball of his career. He's currently averaging a double-double and hasn't grabbed less than seven boards in a game yet this season. I doubted you before the season, but it looks like you're proving me wrong.. I'm glad.
- According to The Voice, Mouph is hopeful that he'll be cleared to travel with the team soon. At least one tests may have also been false positives.
- I wouldn't doubt if if Fish leads the team in scoring this year.
- Matt Szczur won't be donating Bone Marrow until January, and that makes him available for every game of the playoffs. I wouldn't have minded him sitting out to save the life of a girl, especially one as young as a year old.
- My dad does not like the post about K.C. Keeler, go figure.
- When you're drunk, nothing hits the spot like a cheeseburger and copious amounts of french fries.
- I still don't think that we're as good as people say we are.. but I'll take it.
- My friend went on a drunken tirade about how he hates the president. He had a true Glenn Beck moment.
- In football however, I think we're just as good as people say, maybe better.
- The average Delaware fan hates Villanova. The average Villanova fan could give a shit about Delaware.
- I'd also like to thank the guys from IBBW for hopping on the Mouph/medical story. Those guys do a good job over there and even though we (Matsuflex) got into a bit of a scrum earlier this year, they're alright.
Saturday, November 21, 2009
Thoughts Early on a Saturday
Big Day For Villanova Football Today, big win for VU BBall yesterday. I figured I would just go down and give general two sport list to give you a barometer on how I'm feeling (like you really want to know.)