Here's what I noticed
- Chris Whitney is a stone cold killer. He has no regard for his own body and is one of the toughest players I've ever seen put a Villanova uniform. He ran all over the Delaware defense today and delivered some blows when guys were trying to take him down.
- Pat Devlin is nowhere near the player Joe Flacco was. Cool Joe wouldn't have made all of those mistakes. I thought Devlin looked lost in there sometimes. Maybe he just wasn't getting protection.
- Matt Szczur continues to astound me. The guy is just so steady, he never disappears and can always be counted on to make a big play. It's a rarity to have a big play threat who is as consistent as Szczur.
- The Defense didn't get beat on the ground, which will be key come playoff time when the weather gets colder and it's harder to pass.
- The kicker, Nick Yako has been pretty good this season and he's only a freshman so he can only get better he had some nice kickoffs and made three field goals and is still perfect on extra point's eleven games into the season.
- The Defense is forcing turnovers, which makes me happy.