Friday, December 18, 2009

Fact's Thoughts From Chattanooga



Upon arriving at the Hotel in Chattanooga, I realized why there is a movement to Move the National Championship away from there.  I know I shouldn't judge a city by a first impression in a small area, but walking to the game from the hotel makes me wish that I brought a gun with me.  Not only was the weather horrific, but it was the most scared I have ever been in my life behind when I went to Memphis when I was 15 (what a coincidence, they're both in Tennessee.)  One of the good things so far about the trip has been the overall friendliness of the Montana fans.  They have been very polite and friendly in every encounter. Now it's time i go to the game, but aside from the slums, Chatty has been decent.

No comments:

Post a Comment