Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas, Bitches

Hope everyone's having a great Christmas. I think Pope Benedict might be feeling a little sore after this hit last night:




I think Andy Talley needs to make a visit to this bitch's house. I mean look at that speed around the end and the way she finishes the tackle. Seriously, sign her up, shes good for at least 5 sacks a year. Plus she's in a church, so she's probably looking for that good catholic education Villanova can provide her with. Get a commitment from this bitch and Andy Talley will be wearing a second ring come next December.


P.s. I give the Pontiff props for taking the punishment, shaking it off and getting right back up again, his team's going to need him out there for third and long after that play for a loss.

2 comments:

  1. incredibly well written actually. this made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blue Man, your posts have been legitimately funny recently, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete