Here are my thoughts on the weekend.
- Aside from nearly literally freezing my ass off, the football game this weekend was some of the most fun I've ever had at a sporting event of any kind. The 'Cats absolutely destroyed UNH and to add insult to injury, the UNH football team had to deal with snowballs while they were walking off the field (awesome.)
- UNH played like they were barefoot on Saturday. I've never seen a team slip around a field like that. They should have been given Ice Skates.
- Friday night's game against William and Mary is on ESPN2 my over/under on the number of times Matt Szczur's name is butchered will be conservatively placed at three.
- Greivis Vasquez is such a huge twat. Then entire game, he was talking shit to the Villanova players (I'm not sure what language he speaking in) all while he was having an epically terrible game. It's all good though, because Scottie Reynolds made that piece of shit his bitch all night long.
- Taylor King's range is all the way out to the parking lot.. He can take (and make) shots that would make me throw things at the television if anyone else took them. Thank god Dook didn't know what to do with him.
- Corey Fisher does things that are straight out of the And 1 mixtape. He's a bonafide playground legend.
- The ACC is gahbage this year. Between losing the ACC-Big Ten Challenge and North Carolina's loss to Kentucky (who are overrated) I think it's safe to say that this is the worst ACC in quite a while.
- Flozell Adams needs to grow the fuck up and the NFL needs to drop the hammer on that fatass. Anything less than a two game suspension by the league would be absolutely outrageous at this juncture.
- I would like to beg anyone within 100 miles of Villanova to come to the football game on Friday night. I know it's not "big time football" but this is about as big time as we're going to get. Nothing else will be worth watching on a Friday night in December so come out and support The 'Cats as they go Injun Hunting.