- It's getting to the point where I'm very spoiled with the success of this team. I've been a Villanova fan long enough to remember the shitty periods but this period of long success is getting ridiculous.
- Scottie is only 7 points away from 2,000 and can break Kerry Kittles' record by scoring 251 points in the remainder of the games.
- National Signing Day for Football is on Wednesday, so I'll give a blurb about Villanova's signees when I see an official list. Signing day is always interesting, especially when top recruits remain uncommited.
- I really badly want to see The 'Cats pound Seton Hall into the floor on Tuesday as I think Bobby Gonzalez is a jackass.
- I tried my hardest to sit through an entire NBA game recently and could not do it. Now I understand why the 76ers can't sell out the lower level of the Wachovia Center.
- Fairly or unfairly, Syracuse is going to get hurt in the polls with their performance against DePaul yesterday. Good teams win close games, and The Orange still won that game.
- Duke (and the entire ACC for that matter) has been horribly overrated this season. I have no idea why they are still considered such an elite program. I haven't seen Grant Hill or Bobby Hurley on the floor at Cameron Indoor Stadium lately. Gonzaga also proved unworthy of a top ten ranking last night with an embarrassing loss to San Francisco, a team that hasn't been relevent since Bill Russell graduated.
- The Pro Bowl is terrible. I might find myself watching until something better comes on, but it is such a shitty excuse for an all star game.
Sunday, January 31, 2010
Fact's Thoughts On A Sunday
Okay, My computer has been pretty recalcitrant lately so I didn't get a chance to post a recap of the Notre Dame game. I'll just handle it all in this post.