Monday, February 8, 2010

Half-Assed West Virginia Preview

(I looked up Villanova vs West Virginia on Google images and this came up. Like I said this will be half-assed)


Well I thought Fact was going to take this one as usual, but seems like he's slacking today, so here's my half-assed last-minute preview for tonight's game at West Virginia.

Here's all you need to know: 'Nova needs to bounce back from our first Big East loss, that embarrassing defeat at the hands of the Hoyas. The new rankings came out today our 'Cats are 4th in the AP and 5th in ESPN/Coaches poll while WVU is 5th in the AP and 4th in ESPN/Coaches Poll. While I don't agree with WVU jumping us in the Coaches Poll, I would say that's probably the best match up you could possibly have. This should be a great game and hopefully 'Nova can come out with a HUGE road win that we definitely need.

Scottie Watch: With 2,032 points on his career, Scottie Reynolds needs 212 to pass Kerry Kittles for the all-time scoring record at Villanova.


No comments:

Post a Comment