Monday, March 15, 2010

...and i come


So i'm sorry I haven't commented on our seeding/our region's bracket yet, but I just finally finished spewing my blue goo all over my roommates 46 inch tv. The committee just rolled out the red carpet to the sweet sixteen for us even after we sucked the biggest dick possible in the second half of the season. I can't even count the number of conversations I've had with people debating if we'd be a 4 or if we'd be a 5seed, and somehow we're a two And we have THIS BRACKET!?!?!?! seriously, Baylor is the team i'm worried about!?!?!? Seriously, the bracket gods want us to fuck up duke two years in a row? WOW. as this bracket was announced i legit just kept getting more excited.
Here's my brain:

Holy shit how are we a two?

Oh nice, at least we won't lose to Robert Morris.

Wait the winner of Richmond vs St Marys?

Well i guess we get to beat Richmond in football and basketball this year.

Wait no, SMC will win that one

Eh i guess Baylor could be tough.

wait this is still the same bracket as Duke right?

That's what i thought, we get to beat that rat for the second year in a row.

I mean maybe that's a tough game.

wow guaranteed sweet sixteen is so much better than the first round exit that i originally thought was possible.

ITS 7 SOMETHING OCLOCK!?!?!?! I WOKE UP ABOUT 2 HOURS AGO WTF!?!?!

Wow our tv is covered in my splooge. I'm glad i've finally stopped ejaculating.

I should write a blog about this.

1 comment:

  1. I just have one complaint.. it should be a happy grover instead of elmo since grover is blue.

    ReplyDelete