Monday, March 29, 2010

Jay Bilas Could Convince Me To Burn Down A Building

In the realm of sports commentators and more specifically, sports commentators on ESPN I generally have nothing but heated contempt towards them.  That's absolutely not the case with Jay Bilas who by some strange measure I am able to look past the fact that he want to Duke and look at the fact that he is the only person in that god forsaken network willing to stand up to Dick Vitale and point him out for the idiot he is.  Bilas makes me agree with just about everything that he says in such a way that I can not explain.  If was on ESPN trying to persuade people to burn down buildings, I may just partake in such an activity.  Do us a favor ESPN, get Rick Reilly off the air and replace him with Bilas.

1 comment:

  1. i think that you mean "went" to duke, not "want" to duke, jackass


    -your loving brother

    ReplyDelete