Do The Right Thing Mookie
- Whyyoushouldbutconcernedbutreallyshouldntbe: Villanova's defensive efficiency is 62nd in the nation in the Pomeroy rankings. A team ranked that low in the rankings hasn't made the final four since those rankings have been around. I personally think that it's a statistical anomaly more than anything.
- Syracuse got absolutely raped by the committee, but then again that may be my anti-Dook bias spewing everywhere.
- Speaking of Dook, KenPom's computer LOVES Duke as they are just unlucky according to it's calculations. I can't wait to see Jon Scheyer cry after they lose.
- In the getting raped by the committee, Temple has just about the worst five versus twelve matchup I can think of. If I were Fran Dunphy, I would be none too happy. Cornell could have justified a ten seed.
- God there is no better time of the than March Madness. Convince me otherwise and I'll give you a cookie.
- It's time for Villanova to go small at least at the beginning of the Tournament. Seeing The 'Cats play four out would be a very welcome surprise.
- For some reason I hate Seth Greenberg I'm not sure why, but I love seeing him and Virginia Tech suffer. Serves you right for scheduling little sisters of the poor as your best OOC game.
- If I can see something, it helps the credibility of it. So Duke, I don't believe in you making the Final Four I really tried. I'll prey to Joe Pesci to help you.
- I can't bring myself to pick against Villanova while I'm filling my bracket out.
- ESPN's documentary series 30 for 30 blows my fucking mind. I've loved every single one except for the one about Len Bias (too preachy.) The one this weekend may have been the best because it takes me back to the time when the NBA was actually interesting. Reggie Miller was such a pain in the dick to Knicks fans everywhere.
- Greg Anthony is awesome, not just because he's well spoken and played for the Knicks but because he's the rarest species of them all, a black republican.
- Since we're playing in Providence, someone needs to reserve a ticket for Pauly D.
I have a new favorite movie scene ever: Don't watch if you're easily offended. It's so edgy.