Monday, April 12, 2010

Thoughts on A Monday

What a beautiful day it is.  Aside from watching a movie that I need to read subtitles for (Der Untergang,) everything is going grand.  The Mets lost to Livan Hernandez on Sunday and begin one of the more difficult road trips of the season tomorrow, but hey at least Villanova beat Manhattan (which isn't in Manhattan) in lacrosse I'm not even sure if I like lacrosse though.
Here's what I'm thinking:
  • I'm already super pumped for football season even though it's a week into pro baseball season. 
  • Apparently Lehigh is super pumped to play Villanova in football this year.  I bet Andy Talley is eager to kick some ass too.
  • It's hard for me to get excited about hockey anymore but I hope The Devils kick ass against Philly.
  • Sometime this week VUHoops should have something arguing the merits of the Big 5 that I contributed to.  Look out for it.
  • Movies over two hours are an incredible drag.
  •  I'm very excited for the NFL Draft.  It's such an overblown and frankly stupid event but I just eat it up.
  • What's the point of signing a coach to an extension if he's probably going to get hired away the next offseason?
  • What is the point of Bowling being a sanctioned NCAA sport?

No comments:

Post a Comment