Here's what I'm thinking:
- I'm already super pumped for football season even though it's a week into pro baseball season.
- Apparently Lehigh is super pumped to play Villanova in football this year. I bet Andy Talley is eager to kick some ass too.
- It's hard for me to get excited about hockey anymore but I hope The Devils kick ass against Philly.
- Sometime this week VUHoops should have something arguing the merits of the Big 5 that I contributed to. Look out for it.
- Movies over two hours are an incredible drag.
- I'm very excited for the NFL Draft. It's such an overblown and frankly stupid event but I just eat it up.
- What's the point of signing a coach to an extension if he's probably going to get hired away the next offseason?
- What is the point of Bowling being a sanctioned NCAA sport?