Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Thoughts on a Wednesday

I don't have much to do for a couple hours so I thought it would be nice to annoy you with my thoughts (if you haven't stopped reading this by now.)

  • I could really give a shit about how good a coach Mike Krzyzewski is because it doesn't change the fact that he's a whiner.  Fuck Duke.
  • Let's Go Mets!
  • Fuck The Phillies
  • Red Eye is my new favorite television show, even though it comes on at 3 AM.  Fox News really gets a much worse rap than they should, all they are doing is sharing their opinions, something that famous lesbian Rachel Maddow and famous dickhead Keith Olbermann do all the time.  The only difference is, Glen Beck doesn't blame George Bush for all of Obama's pitfalls.
  • Speaking of Barack Obama, It's interesting how everyone who disagrees with him is a racist.  It's also interesting how he seems to have never thrown a baseball in his life
  • I was actually quite impressed with Tiger Woods' apology, I'm even more impressed with his text messaging skillz.
  • The President is a Marxist, and if you disagree with me you're a racist.
  • The Star Wars reviews on Youtube are absolutely epic.  If I could come out with anything as original or hilarious as that, I wouldn't be giving it away for free.

1 comment:

  1. Fact, stick to Nova sports. On anything else, you just sound like a moron. Do you still go to Nova, or did you already graduate?

    ReplyDelete