Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Operation Chaos: Racist Football Fan Edition

Today when I was researching the last white running back to run for 1,000 yards (it was Craig James) due to my recent fantasy acquisition of Peyton Hillis, i stumbled across Caste Football,  a site with obvious white supremacist tones.

I normally do not condone lowering myself to the level of a bunch of inbred hicks who have never read a book or met a black person, but I would like to ask my readers to register for the forum on their site and act like an illiterate racist dickhead.  If possible, act like segregation just recently ended and that you're none to thrilled about it.

Any reference to the three-fifths compromise that is used in terms relevant to football are greatly appreciated.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment