- Let Chris Whitney throw the ball more!
- Can't read too too much into this game because they were playing against a team desperate for revenge.
- Get well soon Matt Szczur!
- Beat Maine!
- Denard Robinson may have already locked up the Heisman Trophy. The only person with a remote chance to beat him at this point is LaMichael James.
- The U is finally back- Jacory Harris had a crappy game but they still beat Clemson in a hostile environment. Really a testament to Randy Shannon as a football coach and as a leader of men.
- Alabama should be unanimous number one. Who else do they have to beat?
- Villanova might be able to compete in the Big East now.
- Like Brian said on VUHoops, I actually think that TCU to the Big East makes sense.
- Notre Dame still sucks.
Tuesday, October 5, 2010
Well That Kinda Sucked, College Football Thoughts On a Monday
I'm lucky that I wasn't around to watch that game because I'm pretty sure i would have committed seppuku on myself. I'm just glad that The Giants redeemed my weekend by giving Jay Cutler brain damage.