- Andy Talley won his first road playoff game.
- Jeremy Moses isn't very good. This Moses would have done a better job (and he's dead.)
- Chris Whitney is a beast. He went over 2,000 passing yards in a season for the first time in his career with his performance today.
- Welcome back Szczur Christ. 11 catches is a career high for the messiah.
gayLumberjacks offense should have had a laugh track attached to it in the second half.
- Norman White had 3! touchdowns.
- Marquis Kirkland is a monster.
- 4-4 on field goals! Mark Hamilton was able to double (plus one) the number of total field goals Villanova made all season.
- The 14 point comeback was the biggest since Delaware (fuck you joe flacco) in 2006.
- We're the Wildcard Bitches!
- Bring on the rednecks!