|It was a frustrating day for Mouph|
Here are my thoughts:
- Maalik really needs to stop jacking up threes. He's hovering right around the Mendoza Line from the perimeter at this point (unacceptable).
- Antonio Pena had probably his best game of the season. That nifty mid range jump shot he has learned somehow could come in handy against a zone team like Syracuse.
- Mouph had an abysmal game offensively, but VU was still able to win. That's a good sign that they can beat a somewhat solid team with no contribution from Yarou.
- I hope Dominic Cheek is okay. Leaving in the first half with a knee injury and not returning is a bad sign.
- I did not miss Mo Sutton at all in that game. He's simply a sinkhole on offense.
- Williams is a pro. He was a force for most of the game.