Here are my thoughts from the game
- Stokes now has official license from me to jack up stupid shots.
- Maalik Wayns does not.
- I normally don't question the coaches, but there was no excuse for Jay to take Stokes out of the game while up by only five in the second half.
- Cheek had a monster game.
- Antonio Pena should never get the ball with the game in doubt and when free throws are needed.
- Corey Fisher has finally come out of his funk.
- I find it awesome when a player on the opposing team shares a surname with a Panamanian Dictator.
- I don't find it awesome when VU has trouble beating a team the way they're supposed to.
- Mouph had an anonymous game (to be nice) but the team still won, which is a good sign.