Sunday, March 20, 2011

Debriefing: Villanova Failure Edition

Now that the season is over, I can finally say some things that I had wanted to say earlier but held off on in the hopes of a miracle run. To the bullets!
  • This team had absolutely no consistent secondary scoring.  There were four players who could consistently score, but other than that it was dreadful.
  • If I ever see Villanova use the burn offense again, I will destroy something.
  • If I were to put an over/under on wins for next season, it would be 17, because unless a couple of players learn to score or the freshmen are really good they're going to suck.
  • Is it possible that Corey Fisher regressed in his final two seasons?
  • Antonio Pena: big disappointment or epic disappointment? I knew that he was going to miss those free throws at the end of the game.. It was all just too perfect.
  • Dominic Cheek is a prime example of why I don't care about recruiting.  He was projected to be an immediate monster, but all he has to show for it is a few flashes of decent play.
  • Mouph- Step ya game up.
  • JayVaughn Pinkston- Behave yourself.
  • Maurice Sutton- Please transfer.
  • It would be nice to play an actual non conference schedule at some point rather than a bunch of schools for retarded people.
Delete any expectations you have for Villanova next season other than mediocrity.

Time to focus my attention on the football team moving up.

No comments:

Post a Comment