Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The Fact on Villanova Sports Big East Photoshop Extravaganza (A Recap)

So I've taken it upon myself to use the one thing I learned in high school to vent my frustration against the obstructionist Big East Schools.  I'll use this to post all of them from the past week.

Let's begin:

Oliver Luck superimposed over Joseph Goebbels' body


Stalin and Oliver Luck (Lenin's body)


Luck and Gaddafi (Tony Blair's body)


Greg Schiano as a random Klansman.


Oliver Luck as John Wilkes Booth assassinating Lincoln


Dana Holgorsen as Radovan Karadzic with Slobodan Milosevic.


Oliver Luck as Jacques Chirac with Saddam Hussein


Father Peter as Darth Vader choking the shit out of Oliver Luck.


John Marinatto as Neville Chamberlain with Hitler.


The WVU Taliban.

No comments:

Post a Comment