Sunday, May 1, 2011

Dear UCF Fans, I Win

A short while back, I posted an e-mail that I had sent to Orlando Sentinel sports columnist Mike Bianchi that outlined some reasons why Central Florida was a poor fit for the Big East.  The post was tweeted by somebody from that paper, and a flurry of comments hit this blog, the majority of them from butt hurt UCF fans.

Over the weekend, I was vindicated when Pete Thamel of the New York Times came out with a piece that detailed some extremely shady recruiting practices at UCF in both football and basketball, the most grievous of which involved the recruitment of Kevin Ware, one of the best basketball recruits in the nation who inexplicably committed to UCF despite the fact that just about every other school in America wanted him. 

Meanwhile, my friend Mike Bianchi decided to defend the rule breaking that is allegedly happening at FTU.

So on behalf of my omniscience, I just want to tell all of the dumb UCF fans who slammed Villanova on here to taste it.

3 comments:

  1. http://www.collegesportsscholarships.com/villanova-recruiting-violations-1.htm

    ReplyDelete
  2. meh. post something that isn't from a decade ago and i'll take you seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i would like to also add that Villanova wasn't in violation of NCAA probation from a prior incident.

    ReplyDelete