Okay, it's a fairly slow day for new news today after the blockbuster basketball news from yesterday. So here's a link roundup.
- Former Villanova NCAA Champion runner Bobby Curtis who despite his success, has been fighting insomnia pretty much the entire time.
- Former Villanova soccer goalkeeper Jillian Loyden made it on the roster of the US Women's World Cup team.
- ESPN lacrosse analyst Paul Carcaterra thinks that Villanova could be dangerous, and that Johns Hopkins lucked out by not drawing them.
- Jay Wright on Villanova's struggles in the end of seasons recently.
- Of course Billy Lange is back at Villanova, but more changes could be coming.