Sunday, August 7, 2011

Savon Goodman May Be Reclassifying To 2013, Yet I Don't Care

I just got a text message from someone I trust that said 2012 Villanova commitment Savon Goodman from Academy of the New Church may be reclassifying to the class of 2013.  Jeff Borzello of CBSSports.com is saying that Goodman himself is telling him it isn't true.

At this point, who really knows, and stupid rumors and "developments" like this are the main reason that I am so hesitant to cover recruiting in general. Until I see these kids on campus with my own eyes, I don't believe anything because I've lived through some hyped prospects who didn't amount to shit.  Savon Goodman, Daniel Ochefu and Ryan Arcidiacono still have a year left until they're officially on the roster.

So my advice is to calm the fuck down and not pin your hopes on the grades/decisions of 16 and 17 year olds.

No comments:

Post a Comment