Since Pennsylvania Government Waste (Temple) fans aren't willing to take some ownership for the fact that Temple has been woefully uncompetitive in football throughout history and want to blame Villanova for everything, I've decided to go into the vault and look at things that have happened throughout history that Temple fans have decided to blame Villanova.
- It was Villanova's idea to allow Hitler to annex Czechoslovakia. Neville Chamberlain said nothing in the discussion.
- The October Revolution of 1917 was caused when the Villanova elite decided to stifle the Russian proletariat.
- Villanova scientists fabricated the Moon landing.
- The guy who convinced George W. Bush that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction was a Villanova graduate.
- The Manhattan Project was an attempt by Villanova fans to destroy the ambitions of Temple.
- Villanova is the reason that Temple has to take millions of dollars in subsidies every year to have a viable athletic program (oops, that's true).
- Villanova framed Heisman Trophy Candidate™ Bernard Pierce for beating up his high school classmates and got him sent away to reform school.