Superman agrees 100%
- In Villanova football news, the quarterback shuffle will continue as Chris Polony will likely start at quarterback against Maine.
- Here's an article about JayVaughn Pinkston that features a picture that would qualify as an EXTREME CLOSE UP WHOAA!
- Villanova track alum Bobby Curtis is a little more than a week away from making his marathon debut in New York, and he's finished with his major training, most of which took place at altitude in Mammoth, California. Although he failed to make the World Championships in Daegu, South Korea, Curtis had his best season as a pro and he should be in the running along with 2009 winner and 2004 Olympic silver medalist Meb Keflezighi to be the top American finisher.
- Speaking of track/cross country, the Big East Cross Country Championships are this week. The women are going for their fourth consecutive Big East championship, and should be the favorites despite the strong teams that Providence and Georgetown have. The men go into the competition with a decent chance at winning as they are the second ranked team in the conference and they performed well at a meet a couple weeks ago in Wisconsin.
- Former Villanova assistant and current Penn State head coach Pat Chambers wants to recruit Philly. I wish him luck, but he may have to broaden his recruiting area.
I decided to skip the depressing realignment links. Today's old school rap song is Nuthin' But A G Thang off of Dr. Dre's debut LP "The Chronic" featuring the debut of a young rapper from Long Beach named Calvin Broadus, better known as Snoop Dogg.