I want more of this in 2012, pleaseThere are a lot of things Villanova could use this Christmas and heading into the new year, so I decided to list them so I can haz all of your page views!
- A stable conference for Villanova sports- BCS Football is not necessarily a requirement in this equation, but that would be ideal.
- Another NCAA Tournament appearance for Villanova basketball.
- For Dominic Cheek and Maalik Wayns to stop shooting threes.
- Two more outdoor NCAA Championships for Sheila Reid, and two Penn Relays titles as well. Bogdana Mimic can finish second in the 5000m too!
- A new defensive coordinator who can adequately replace the recently departed Mark Reardon.
- Health for the 2012 Villanova football team throughout spring practice.
- An investigation into government waste at Temple and Penn State.