Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Villanova-Missouri Postmortem: Player By Player


In lieu of a game recap, I'll be going player by player and airing my frustrations.

Mouphtaou Yarou- For the most part, I'm fine with you. Cut down on the fouls and make free throws like you did last season and you're good.

Maalik Wayns- Just stop shooting threes. STOP IT. Here's an idea, since you're shooting over 90% from the foul line this season, how about you go to the lane and hope you get fouled. An old fashioned three pointer is the only one you should attempt from now on.

Dominic Cheek- See: Maalik Wayns.

Darrun Hilliard- You are already the best guard on the team, I would like to see more of you.

James Bell- I honestly do not remember a single instance in which you were on the floor.

Markus Kennedy- See: James Bell.

JayVaughn Pinkston- Improvement, that's what I like to see.

Tyrone Johnson- Not enough data.

Achraf Yacoubou- Decent from what I saw, but not enough data.

In other news, if you want to make a lot of money, bet against Villanova covering the spread. They have beaten the spread two times in their last 21 games.

I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment