Not enough bricked three pointers for my liking.
- Bobby Curtis finished the New York Half Marathon in 1:03:05, good for 22nd overall and fifth among American men. He doesn't seem too happy with his performance, but he was injured earlier in the offseason and he peaked way too early last season, so perhaps a crappy race in March might not be a horrible thing.
- The Villanova women are still alive in the WNIT even though they're without their leading scorer.
- In the shocker department: Jay Wright prefers coaching to broadcasting.
- As I noted pretty soon after the season, the 2011 opening game starter at quarterback, Dustin Thomas is moving to wide receiver.
- Side note- I hate the Radnor NIMBYs.