Tuesday, June 12, 2012

EXCLUSIVE: Khalif Wyatt Transcript

Through an exclusive anonymous source within the Atlantic City Police Department, we have come into possession of the transcript of Temple basketball player Khalif Wyatt's conversation with the undercover police officer posing as a prostitute that resulted in him getting arrested.

The transcript is as follows

Wyatt: Hey baby, I got a bunch of money that I stole from the taxpayers of Pennsylvania, how much you charge?
Officer (Name Redacted): 100 bucks, but I'll give you a discount, $50 for you.
Wyatt: No, my school teaches me that we need to spend in wretched excess, I will not pay any less than $1000 of money that I stole from the taxpayers of Pennsylvania.
Officer: Ooh, a big spender, I like that daddy.
(Wyatt unzips his pants and the door is broken down as police officers charge in)
Male Officer: FREEZE!
Wyatt: Dammit, I didn't get to waste anymore taxpayer money!


No comments:

Post a Comment