Saturday, April 13, 2013

Seth Davis: Villanova a Top 25 Team


Not a huge fan of Seth Davis (for non-basketball reasons), but I think he generally knows his shit about basketball far more than a lot of the talking heads they put on TV, so his opinion is one of the individual polls I would put some weight in. Anywho, he has the 2013-2014 'Cats as the 24th best team in the country as things stand right now.

 Here's what Davis says about Villanova:
24. Villanova
The Wildcats will enter the season with two of the best players at their position in the newfangled Big East -- sophomore point guard Ryan Arcidiacono and junior forward JayVaughn Pinkston. Freshman Kris Jenkins, a 6-6 forward from Washington, D.C., will have a chance to crack the starting lineup.
So there we go. I will note that I take exception to his anointing Kentucky #1 because I think that's a bit much, considering the fact that none of those kids have set foot on a college campus. 

No comments:

Post a Comment